Ewelme Village Preschool is a member of the Early Years Alliance. The EYA is a national organisation that helps support early years providers to deliver high quality, affordable and sustainable care and learning to families, and to ensure that all children, regardless of background, are given the best possible start in life. They share our vision where every child enjoys the opportunity to learn through play. The EYA also:-
- Champion childhood and children’s right to play
- Advocate for children, families and all childcare and early education providers
- Put the family first to enhance children’s life chances
- Encourage safeguard-led practice
- Raise standards and quality of childcare and early education
- Ensure families have choice and information to make the right decision about the care and education they need
- Provide high-quality training support and advice.